Sunday, July 20, 2008

Real Wedding ~ Amarilys & Daniel

Although the morning started off with rain, it ended up being beautiful...

I really enjoyed getting to know Amarilys, Daniel and their adorable little boy Antonio over the last few months, what a wonderful family. They hired me to help them pull a few of the last details together and to help them with the time lines for the day.

Can you believe I forgot my camera!! Luckily my phone didn't take to awful of pictures! I was so upset.

The bride picked the most amazing colors, orange and fuchsia, everything was just stunning! The flowers just popped in the venues. I loved the wine bottle favors too, they had three different flavors with three different pictures of them together, so cute.

Ceremony: St. Andrew's Cathedral
Reception: San Chez
Florist: Designing Dreams
Photographer: AMZ Studio (Alexis Zentmeyer)
Cake: M & M Bakery

Thank you Amarilys and Daniel for letting me share your big day with you!

No comments: