Friday, June 5, 2009

Featured: Marc Photography

I had the pleasure of meeting with Tiffany of Marc Photography in Zeeland this week. Tiffany's husband Andrew has loved photography his whole life and with a little encouragement from Tiffany started Marc Photography. Andrew and Tiffany just recently opened up a beautiful new studio space downtown Zeeland where they shoot everything including newborns, seniors and families. But they true love is the same as mine...weddings!!! Last year Marc Photography experienced a very successful inaugural wedding season and hope to continue that trend into 2009.


This last one is my favorite...so cute!

How long have you been into photography?

Andrew has been interested in photography for as long as he can remember. He introduced it to me after we were married and I have loved it ever since.

What part of your job do you enjoy the most?

The fact that I get to attend a wedding every weekend! I love weddings... it’s so great to be able to capture such a huge day in somebody’s life.

Is there anywhere specific that you draw inspiration from?

Every type of shoot that we do is different, whether its a newborn session, senior session, or a wedding. We do have other photographers all across the country that we look up to and try to see what they are up to. But a lot of it really just has to do with our location. A historic old building brings out the creativity and really just inspires you itself.

Do you have any favorite locations to shoot at?

Any new location is our favorite location! :-) We love going to new places and really encourage it.

What do you do for fun when you aren't shooting weddings?

Well, I used to scrap book... in fact I have an entire room filled with my supplies, but I simply have no time for that now. I really love to just spend time with my nieces and nephews. Shopping or spending the day at the beach with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law always makes for an excellent day.

If you were to ask Andy, he may say going to
Nascar races or playing guitar hero!

1 comment:

Tiffany Kraker said...

Thanks Michelle! I had a great time meeting with you, we should do it again sometime.