Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Featured ~ September's Bride

Today I was lucky enough to visit September's Bride a bridal gown salon in downtown Holland. I have heard so many wonderful things about the owner Tami and the shop so I had to check it out for myself. One of the biggest complaints I hear from brides is that the big bridal stores have no customer service. When shopping for that perfect dress for your big day every girl wants to feel like a princess. At September's Bride, Tami and her staff will give you the one on one attention you desire and provide you with that one of a kind experience you are looking for.


And the selection of dresses they have is wonderful, from designers like Lila Couture to Casablanca. September's Bride has a beautiful array of jewelry from the fabulous Lisa Stone of L. Stone Designs. They also carry a wonderful selection of mother of the bride ensembles, bridesmaids dresses and also tuxedos.




2 comments:

Tami Parks said...

Thanks for the visit, Michelle! It was so nice to meet you in person. I'm giving you some link love on my blog.

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Tami rocks--period! Best store in West Michigan for sure.