Sunday, May 25, 2008

Special Moment

Traditions are constantly evolving and being re-created. With down to the minute time lines and "immediately following the ceremony" receptions couples are always looking for a place to save a few moments. Although there is still the superstition of bad luck if seeing each other beforehand, a lot of couples are beginning to break that stigma and are sharing a special moment together before the ceremony.

If you are not superstitious, I highly encourage you to take a moment alone and enjoy each other before all the chaos begins. It helps to calm the nerves and emotions before you are in front of a large audience. Plus, then you can get all your pictures out of the way and you won't have to worry about them between the ceremony and reception.

Amy Carroll beautifully captured Dana and Jeremy's first moment of seeing each other.

2 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Amy rocks! I, too, recommend doing a first look with your groom. It's the only way to go!

Anonymous said...

I always believe in doing what is right for the two of you, but I must be strange. I think that moment when he first sees you coming down the aisle is the most romantic moment. Then again, I am about to celebrate my 20th Anniversary in a few days!