Monday, April 19, 2010

Trends I Love - Creative Ring Shots

When we were married almost 7 years ago I didn't know much about photography and so I just went with someone that was more traditional, the same person my sister had used. Photography is the one major thing I would change about our wedding, I wish I would have hired someone more creative. One of my favorite things photographers are doing these days are the awesome and creative shots of the couples rings. It might not be a brand new trend but it's still a trend I love.

This is the shot we have of our rings...

Uh....yeah....pretty standard and traditional.

Oh how I wish I had some awesome shots of our rings, like these from a few West Michigan photographers.


(image courtesy of En Vida Studio)

(image from Amy Carroll Photography)

(Image courtesy of En Vida Studio)









No comments: