Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Trends I Love - Lovely Linens

I've already said that one thing I would change about my wedding was the photography. If I had to pick something else I would change it would be that we didn't use anything but standard linens, chocolate floor length linens would have looked AMAZING under my centerpieces. If you want your tables to make a statement but don't want to go over board with your centerpieces, use linens. Gorgeous linens make all the difference, they can help add depth and texture to your overall look.

There are so many great ways to incorporate color using different linens. Full table linens, runners, overlays, and of course selecting a coordinating look for the napkins or chair ties.


Love this idea too! This couple used maps to cover their tabletops, it helped to incorporate their theme of travel and flight. No one says that tables have to be covered with fabric!

No comments: